Gold. Current Price indications:
1 Oz Gold Bullion American Eagles
Pre-1933 Eagles And Double Eagles
$20 Liberty Spot +46 (1907 and Earlier)
$20 Saint-Gaudens Spot +46 (1932 and earlier)
$10 Liberty 1/2 Spot +27 (1907 and Earlier)
$10 Indian 1/2 Spot +57 (1932 and Earlier)
Low Premium Gold. Dates Our Choice.
Silver Eagles at Lowest Price Guaranteed.
500 Count One Box Minimum
Owning Wealth Saving Gold Is Essential In A World Where The Moronic Socialist Crazy People Are Trying To Take Over The Country (And Your Wallet) While Calling You An Improperly Pigmented “Racist”. The Lunatic-Left Wants Power And Your Money.
If It All Your Assets Can Easily Be Found In Money Market Accounts, Real Estate Deeds Or Other Financial Records
You Just May Be Screwed.
It’s Interesting Being A Conservative In Country Jam Packed Full Of People Who Forty Years Ago The WWII Vets Of “The Greatest Generation” Would Have Simply Called Sh*t For Brains Idiots.
Now, “The Sensitive And Kind” Pious Left, Who Know They Are Much Better People Than You Or I And Are Not Racist Like You And I, Require Us To Speak Correctly Or They’ll Try To Beat Us Into Submission.
You Can Buy And Sell Gold and Silver Coins Here At Thin Margins Not Because I Am An Altruistic Saint But Because Low Pricing With Easy Going, Friendly Service Breeds Effortless Repeat Clients And Referrals. You’ll Always Know You’re Getting The Most Gold And Silver Without Having To Price Shop. Frankly, I Am Grateful Because Making A Few Bucks By Being Of Service To You And Taking Good Care Of You Is An Enjoyable Way to Make A Living. You’ll Benefit Because You Won’t Have To Fight Off A Salesman Trying To Sell You “Rare” Coins That Make Them A Lot Of Money.
The Poorly Run School Systems of America Is Paying Off Big For The Left At The Voter Box. Dumb, Broke People Will Vote Themselves Access To The Treasury… Everytime.
Dumb “feel-good” economic theory based on Socialism is being sold on school campuses as the Inspired, innovative, brilliant, compassionate way to bring economic Utopia to America.
They do not teach that Socialism has never worked. Human nature won’t allow it to succeed. The lazy remain lazy but are taken care of with other people’s money and the inspired-capitalist has his dreams smashed by bureaucrats and confiscatory taxation. In the end, Socialism has always lead to blood in the streets and desperation.
It has been almost twelve years since the world was teetering at the brink of a financial meltdown. It came within inches to getting real ugly. If it wasn’t for dumb luck at the highest levels of banking and government worldwide, Americans might be trying to sneak into Mexico to live “the good life”.
Gold is the one asset least affected by economic performance, business solvency, government guarantees, or insurance.
Gold depends on no institution or government for value. Gold exists outside the mainstream and depends on none of the same things that real estate, stocks, bonds, and banks depend on.
Gold is independence. If there is a meltdown your neighbors will probably not be in very good shape financially. You may want to dress like Jed Clampett and look poorer than the neighbors so they won’t hit you up for a loan.
Bank closures can happen. In 2008-2010, over 300 banks closed their doors. The FDIC increased their deposit insurance from $100,000 to $250,000 to shore up confidence with average depositors.
Cyber attacks happen every single day at the biggest companies with massive resources. Banks employ “smart people” with all the latest computer stuff. Budgets are substantial yet one missed thing and the banks become as vulnerable to looting as an old cigar box full of quarters at a kids lemonade stand on Chicago’s south-side.
The American Economy Can Go To Hell In A Heartbeat.
Donald Trump is going to live to be 110 just because of the enjoyment it will bring him to P.O. the left so much, but what if it doesn’t play out that way?
What if a scenario that belongs in a “B” movie happens?
Many investors, especially those under 40, have an abundance of optimism that tells them they’ll see any problems coming and be able to step aside.
They reason to themselves that if there’s a crash they’ll just go online and sell. The problem may be the fact that you need a willing buyer on the other side of the trade and the brokerage’s server may get overwhelmed when several million other customers get the urge to sell at the same time thanks to the instant notifications of the internet. In the old days of market crashes things got ugly fast. Now it will happen at super-sonic speed.
The worldwide financial crisis of 2008 happened despite the best efforts of the Treasury and the Federal Reserve and other Central Banks. It was touch and go that a worldwide meltdown was imminent. The next time we may not be so lucky.
Market crashes and bank holidays always happen without warning to the average schmo. The government and the bankers will always lie to the public when bad things are coming down the pike so they don’t panic the herd.
We now have to worry, like never before about cyber-attacks. Forget, for a moment, that the “smart guys” at Treasury and The Fed, aren’t necessarily smart enough to thwart all computer geeks out there.
Chaos is not a strong enough word to describe the utter panic and ill-mannered civil unrest that could ensue after a cyber-attack.
- When people can’t access their money using their debit cards, credit cards or food stamp cards, things will get ugly quickly. Many will quickly turn into snarling, hungry “do anything it takes” criminal lunatics.
- Those who have always trusted that the police will show up when danger lurks will find themselves wishing they owned a gun or two or could somehow buy one… if only they could get their bank to stop telling them their account balance is zero.
- Expect to hear calls from the Left for greater gun control. Surely the Left will use the city of Chicago’s tough gun laws, that don’t work, as a model.
Previous failures at gun control never seems to discourage the Left from trying the same scheme over and over again.
Gold allows the citizen to escape total reliance on the state-sponsored financial system.
- It’s a perfect asset for ultimate protection, no matter how dicey things get.
- Gold’s value may be affected by the U.S.’s economic performance, but far less than other assets. In fact, if the mainstream financial system breaks down gold makes up because people turn to gold in a crisis.
- Gold does best when everything else suffers.
The Government Does Not Deserve Anyone’s Blind Trust
Most people have their assets within the Wall Street – Washington financial axis. Many are totally dependent for retirement benefits and income from this alliance of government, business, and the central bank. It’s where nearly everybody keeps their money. That’s because the people believe the government will always protect and take care of them.
It’s the “really smart guy in Washington” myth all over again.
Of course, the government tries to promote economic growth, prosperity, security and investment profits. But the government also blunders along trying to improve education, reduce crime, improve racial diversity and harmony by asking everyone what their skin pigmentation is and of course, they spend big money failing to eliminate poverty, which has not improved in over sixty years, to mention but a few of its massive failures and incompetence.
In other words, the government’s gross ineptitude and rank political motivations make the outcome of their insurance, influence, and intervention in the markets unworthy of anyone’s total trust and reliance on their financial security.
Add to this that the Socialist-Democrats will sabotage Trump anyway they can even if it means sinking the U.S. economy just so they can blame Donald J. Trump. Crazy,
- Politicians are generally a loathsome lot. They rightfully rank below-used car salesmen and guys named “Slick” selling Rolexes on the street, in the “Trust Me” department. Yet, many American’s blindly believe these Washington scoundrels have the talent to never let the American economy implode upon itself.
- After a financial catastrophe, these well-dressed con-artists on Capitol Hill will have grandstanding hearings, to point fingers at the other party. That is what they’re best at. Pure B.S…
The government takes almost half of any worker’s income who makes a decent middle-class income. A 55% tax rate with state taxes included is not uncommon.
- Starting a business is not easy.
- It can involve many a night staring at the ceiling at three in the morning wondering if the latest problem will somehow get solved.
- When you succeed, your new partner, the taxman is right there with his hand out, demanding half-the money (or so) ready to turn it over to Washington to spend, many times, on economy-killing stupid programs.
- Try to hold in your mind for a moment the scope of this vast tribute. It’s beyond understanding.
- The government not only spends this much, but they also go so far into hock they must borrow another unimaginable amount each year.
- Plus, they must roll- over a staggering accumulation of past debts. The interest rates on a Trillion dollars is staggering.
America Is “Spending More Than It Has”.
Isn’t That The Very Definition Of “Heading To The Poor House”?
- America is broke and we finish paying all our bills using credit.
- Recently, in a single six-month period the National debt increased a Trillion dollars.
- The good news is tax revenue is currently increasing due to a more friendly business environment under the Trump administration.
- Socialist candidates like Bernie Sander are being reelected.
- In a poll conducted by Harvard, 31% of 18-29-year-olds believe Socialism is a great idea whose time has come.
- In the Hard poll, support for the concept of democratic socialism is at 39 percent, and the numbers are higher for broad social and economic policies to empower workers and pay for a government social safety net.
- Socialism is a great idea “on paper”. Free stuff. No more of that bothersome earning your own way.
- Millennials say they like Democratic-Socialism but all they want is free stuff.
- These radical views increase the degree of financial peril you face. These Socialist young idealists are swinging close elections.
- Socialism has never worked. Human nature won’t allow it. If you pay someone NOT to work, they don’t work. It’s not brain surgery.
- When you give the new Socialists first receive their free stuff they are grateful. Later complaints about the quality of the goods and services will surface like a bad rash. In the end, when there are no more “rich people” to tax, and the electronic-printing presses are fired up and the currency becomes a joke, then the folly of it all is exposed, and the jig will be painfully up.
Venezuela was an economic powerhouse.
Now it’s not. Crooked politicians pushed Socialist ideals and the economy ultimately collapsed. The politicians stole billions and the country went broke. Socialist delusions destroyed their economy and its currency. The country is an anorexic skeleton of its former self.
- News Flash: Politicians will screw you and end up rich. Bill and Hillary and their influence-peddling Clinton Foundation have taken in around 2 BILLION dollars.
- They have sky-high administrative costs which include Bill and Hillary and daughter Chelsea flying around in 50-60 million dollar Gulfstreams. Sky-high, indeed.
- Crooked politicians and their shenanigans in itself is an argument for buying gold.
- The scoundrels will screw us and retire in elegant gated compounds many times behind lifetime government paid security details, just like the Clintons.
With Donald Trump in office, many can choose to believe that runaway government spending and booming markets can go on for at least the next five or six years or perhaps their lifetime. Maybe they’ll will be right. But what if it doesn’t play out that way? What if something that belongs in a bad “B-Movie” script happens?
What happens in an extreme financial crisis fostered by too much credit, too much speculation, too much consumption, and too much government?
History and nature make clear that it can happen. A price must be paid for excess. You should not trust all of your assets to Wall Street and Washington.
To protect yourself against the worst contingency you must take some of your assets out of the mainstream system.
- If the system goes down you can lose everything.
- Understand how much you will lose.
- Put 10 percent to 20 percent of your net worth into gold.
- Reduce the gold to your physical possession (no paper, no stocks, no storage). Keep it hidden away at home. Think about buying a decoy safe that burglars or armed robbers can believe is the real deal.
- I have and a long-time client who has told his kids to never sell his house after he is gone until they talk with his lawyer. There is a letter waiting for them. They’ll learn that that 8′ x 6’cement slab Dad had poured supposedly for his BBQ grill actually has buried treasure underneath it.
- What happens if the stock market sinks abruptly and many people lose their shirt?
- What happens if a stock crash ushers in a depression?
- What happens if consumer defaults get out of control?
- What happens if our credit system collapses and corporations go bankrupt?
- What happens if the brokerage firms fail?
- What happens if the government guarantees can’t be honored?
- What happens when ” rock solid” banks fail?
Once you buy gold and silver you have an asset outside the system that depends on no government, bank or corporation for its value. You don’t have to hope that the internet is up or that a phone is being answered so you can get your hands on your money.
- This percentage of your assets is safe, certain and secure.
- Gold protects you from a failure of the financial system.
- You can never lose everything with gold no matter what kind of financial carnage unfolds. In fact, you could actually gain because everyone wants gold in a crisis.
- $250,000 in gold currently weighs 14 pounds. (It weighs less than a bag and a half of potatoes.)
- A million dollars in gold coins can fit in a briefcase easily with plenty of room for a handgun, extra ammo, and a sandwich. The only problem is how do you carry a briefcase weighing 56 pounds like you have papers and a stapler inside? Perhaps a well-made backpack that looks like a million bucks may be better.
In 2008 gold was trading at about $740 when everything turned sour in September and Lehman Brothers went belly up and the world’s Central Banks really didn’t know if the world economies would go kaput. Gold ultimately went up to over $1,900 before it stabilized and found a floor around $1,150. You can take a look at what gold is valued at today and see if it looks like it’s cheap. We think it is.
- In mid-August of 1999 gold spot was $262 dollars an ounce. By 20o7 it went up four-fold to a thousand bucks.
- Gold with all production expenses added can cost $1160 to get out of the ground. Back in 1999, it cost $300 an ounce to get out of the ground.
- Gold is cheap at today’s prices.
- Gold has worldwide demand from rural peasants to urban billionaires. This is true especially when other assets hit a market cycle that forces them down.
It’s deep-seated worth, liquidity, portability, indestructibility, and malleability make it the most desirable asset on earth. These attributes account for its four-thousand-year history of stability and reliability. Good as gold is the litmus test and measure of value for everything else on earth.
Today’s Financial Experts and Analysts Scorn Gold.
They Resist The Belief That We Are Over-Extended.
They turn up their nose at this historic absolute of mankind. That in itself argues for gold. So certain are these experts that the current system of stock investment, debt, government guarantees, and Federal Reserve fiddling will perpetuate good times that they have no fear with your money.
Of course, they have a lot at stake in perpetuating the Washington- Wall Street alliance. In reality, this linkage of all the mainstream financial assets imperils them all. A collapse in one sector can bring down the entire house of cards. Nevertheless, an army of investors follows these endlessly bullish optimists and resist the belief that we are over-extended. They will not hear differing opinions.
As usual with human affairs, it takes clear and independent reckoning to separate from the herd.